1888 Basalt-Actien-Gesellschaft foundation in Koln (Germany). Shareholder Werhahn joined the company the same year.
1892 Central administrative board relocated from Koln to Linz-on-Rhine.
1895 Replacement manual production by mechanized: usage of the first stone crusher.
1927 Foundation of the trading company "Basalt Union" to unify sales.
1978 Wilhelm Werhahn company becomes the only participant of Basalt-Actien-Gesellschaft.
1985 Foundation of other trading companies.
Foundation of branches in the east federal lands
1996 Purchase of controlling interest of EBAG company, and also 51% of share in authorised capital stock in Deutag company.
2002 Purchase of department producing building materials of the branch of Holzmann-Deutsche Asphalt GmbH company.
2003 Restructuring of the enterprises in Kassel, East Germany and Bavaria - foundation of NHW Erfurt and HBT Mipertajh branches.
2004 Purchase of OOO"Karier-Sheleiki", Russia